On A Mission of Contributing to Your Knowledge About Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome, including its Symptoms & Cures...
- Welcome to "Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome" a health resource working toward health condition education, treatment options and potential cure. There is a degree of confusion between "Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome" and "Irritable Bowel Syndrome". They are in fact different in that Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome is a functional disorder of the intestines, in which there is no pathological issue. However with Irritable Bowel Syndrome the intestines are ulcerated or inflamed. Crohns Disease and Ulcerative Colitis are variations of Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome. Irritable Bowel Syndrome is also known by the medical term Spastic Colon.
The Following List of Foods can make Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome worse:
1. Many different Vegetables and Legumes
These vegetables are on this list due to the fact that they contain raffinose and/or fructose:
- brussel sprouts
- green peppers
2. Fruits which may make Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome worse
These fruits may be problems because they contain fructose, sorbitol and/or soluble fiber:
3. Dairy Products which can result in Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome acting-up
Even if you do not have lactose intolerance you may find eating dairy products results in excessive gas. As our bodies age, we tend to produce less of the enzyme lactase that is necessary for digesting lactose (the sugar found in milk and other dairy products) and as a result gassiness caused by dairy foods may become an issue.
- Ice cream
- Processed foods containing milk products.
- Soy Milk
- Flax seed
- Oat bran
- Diet soda
- Fruit juices
- Avoiding greasy or fried foods
- Avoiding cream sauces and meat products
- Avoiding spicy foods
- Avoiding foods high in fiber, such as nuts and raw fruits and vegetables
- Eating smaller, more frequent meals
- Taking specific nutritional supplements, including possibly vitamin and mineral supplements
4. Some Whole Grains
Although whole grains are healthy some grains contain soluble fiber and/or raffinose which can contribute to more gassiness:
5. Some Snack Foods
Watch what snacks you eat. Read sugar-free candy and gum labels carefully to be sure they do not contain sorbitol. Nuts and seeds are a good source of soluble fiber and thus may be problematic in contributing to gassiness. Click-here for Health Tip-of-the-Day.
6. Certain Drinks
Watch what you drink. Some beverages have fructose, sorbitol or carbonation, all of which can contribute to gassiness problems:
Special eating plan have been proven effective for treating inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). But for some people, changing the foods they eat may help control the symptoms of IBD.
There are no blanket food rules. Changes helping one person with IBD may not relieve IBD symptoms in another. Talk to your doctor and maybe a dietitian about which foods you should and should not be eating. Their suggestions will depend on the part of your intestine that is affected and which disease you have. Please also visit Health websites where you will find a health website offering helpful information on your medical condition.
Your doctor may suggest some of the following changes:
Even though you may have to limit certain foods, you should still eat meals giving you all the nutrients you need.
A Special Offer valid today when you Buy a Domain you likely can get its web-page or website free upon request (if there is a matching site and you want it; excluding the top-ten sites). This unique opportunity is on any other website-name you purchase.
Here's some interesting groups to explore: Targeted 3-character acronyms and dozens of other desirable domains. Of course, our best developed websites are top-value, and we have several other notable websites plus first-class digital domains for-sale.
There's also 100s-of good misc names and featured domains and acronyms, as well as a number of one-word domains. There's also well-targeted health names and financial names, or you can acquire or inquire about any domain name or website name here.
Prices are the same if it has a website or there is no site because inherent value is derived from its domain. However, valuation is highly magnified if there's significant development such as our Top-10 well developed websites, with several top sites available for acquisition (but not all are gettable). Please contact-us if you have interest in unique and golden investment opportunities.