- Take charge of your healthcare with meaningful and actionable data by downloading the Blue Marble App. The Blue Marble “Health in Motion is a mobile tool that can help you track your COPD Status. The tool contains:
- a COPD Action Plan Template
- Level 1 Arm + Leg daily exercises
- COPD Walking Suggestions
- Education Modules for:
- Questions to ask your doctor
- Breathing Techniques and Clearing your lungs
- Medications and Respiratory Devices
- Plus many others
- Tests and surveys you can perform to gain insight into your health status
Open-mouth breathing increases the amount of trapped air in your lungs
Pursed-lip breathing reduces the amount of trapped air in your lungs.
- The results from your activities are easily shared with members of your care team. As with any physical exercise program, consult your doctor before beginning a new program.
- To access Health in Motion, you will need an Internet enabled computer, tablet, or phone running Windows, OSX, iOS, or Android operating system. Follow the link (https://bluemarblehealthco.com/download/) and enter the download code: EFA2020Promo. Please create one account per person. You will have access to Health in Motion for one year at no charge as long as you access it at least once every other week. Health in Motion is provided “as-is.” There is no support. However your feedback is welcome and encouraged: bluemarblehealthco.com/contact
- Looking for more information on Emphysema and COPD? Check out the links below and dive deeper into Emphysema and COPD to better educate yourself:
- Emphysema Foundation of America is proud to support an online community forum for patients of COPD and emphysema. This online community offers free peer-to-peer support that connects users with others that are experiencing lung health issues. Join in the conversation by starting or responding to threads within the forum or search for specific topics to find other members who share the same interests.